Milton Keynes University Hospital
Having a baby can be an anxious time for you and your family. To help you understand some of the processes that will happen during your stay on the Labour Ward, our teams have put together this information booklet to explain everything in a little more detail. It will also include practical information such as parking and places to eat which I hope you find useful.
To get in touch with any of our maternity services, please use the contact numbers below.
- Antenatal Day Assessment Unit (ADAU) Telephone: 01908 996 481
- Antenatal Telephone: 01908 995 238
- Community midwifery Telephone: 01908 996 484 (Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00). Outside of hours, please leave a message. For immediate concerns, contact the labour ward
- Labour ward Telephone: 01908 996 471
- Screening Telephone: 01908 995 236
BabyCentre® — the #1 pregnancy and parenting digital resource — reaches more than 45 million mums globally each month in 9 different languages. They reach 8 in 10 new and expecting mums online in the UK.
Download from: Google Play: Babycentre
Download from: iTunes: Babycentre